Sonntag, 12. Juli 2009

My first quilt

- Look at the blog of Camille for the Parade of quilts they do. I think it will be funny to look at all the quilts!


My first quilt was a baby quilt, here you can see it:
It´s something special, because it´s for the first babyboy of a friend. Every stitch is made with love - and also it has some beginner´s mistakes.
The quilting is made by hand.

My latest quilt is this one:

For a quilt it´s nothing outstanding, it´s a dogs quilt, all made by maschine. But it is a work I was paid for.

But my first quilt with maschine quilting is this one:

I really love this tablerunner and I want to make a quilt for me with only this simple but effective maschine quilting!

But the very, very last project I worked on yesterday is this cushion, not a quilt, but with my favorite fabrics of Kaffe Fassett!


Kommentare:

Marianne Penner Design hat gesagt…

I love your header on your blog, I think your first quilt is cute, and I love the quilting on your tablerunner. The Kaffe cushion is pretty fabulous too.

Deine arbeit is sehr gut und sehr genau und kreativ!

Bowlby hat gesagt…

Your work is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!